Most commonly asked questions and our answers to them!
ISO AND SHIPPING CONTAINERS FAQS
Typically containers are "like new" but have been used for storage purposes. Little or no damage and will often feature sensible height door handles and factory lockbox.
Top 10/15% of the used containers we see. Cosmetically as good as used containers come and a container for many years. Normally with low door handles and lockbox will be extra.
The most normal quality of used containers. Some are nicer outside than inside or the other way round. Normally with low door handles and lockbox will be extra.
The least attractive 15/20%. Often these are fully functional but the general condition is poor. Normally with low door handles and lockbox will be extra.
SELF STORAGE FAQS
Length, width, and height combinations for storage containers
Storage containers come with the following dimensions (L x B x H):
6', 8', 10' and between 10' and 40' long, 5' to 8' wide and between 6' 4" and 9'6" high
Refrigerated Containers FAQs
What kinds of safety features does a refrigerated container have?
Amongst the ones already presented in the photo, here are some of the safety features of our Arcticstore reefers:
- Single hand operation for easy opening and closing
- Sensible door handle height for users. No bending to open and close the doors
- Door operation with the retained ramp (that has low sides) in place
- Lights, alarm, and (on 2020 models) "pause refrigeration" switches immediately to the right
- Sliding air curtains
- Internal door release and/or emergency escape hatch